I am 20 weeks pregnant! I hope to make this more of a baby blog soon. But for now, I'd like to share some pics from the summer.
Belly pics to come!!
Belly pics to come!!
Before we left, we moved into our new house.
And then to Springfield for some good times with the whole family.
Silliness with Zach
The new pool in Mom's backyard is quite a hit
Downtown with Sydney, James, Libby, Kristen and Joel after a visit to the candy shop.
Me, Mom and Colleen getting ice cream
Libby on the boat on Lake Wee-ma-tuk where we visited my Dad's family
Awwww...
A rainy day at Kristen's house
Tornado rainbow!

On our way to Chicago, Toby, Sara and I went to a memorial service for my first stepdad, Larry, who died in May. It was a wonderful time full of old stories and laughter and love for an incredible man. We saw his family and had a proper buffet lunch in the basement of the church.
We took the Dixie Highway from the memorial service in Danville to Chicago. On our way, Sara spotted this gem:

(that's a plastic Santa Claus in the front seat dressed up as a Cubs fan, which of course he is)
We talked with the guy who made this car for quite some time. It sits on his front lawn.
He also sang us some quality Cubs songs. Cheers to that guy!
Breakfast in Chicago with Natalie, Sara, Quinn and Rachel...mmmm...bacon!



That's all from Illinois. I'll post our pictures from Scotland, England and France soon.
Love to you!
On our way to Chicago, Toby, Sara and I went to a memorial service for my first stepdad, Larry, who died in May. It was a wonderful time full of old stories and laughter and love for an incredible man. We saw his family and had a proper buffet lunch in the basement of the church.
We took the Dixie Highway from the memorial service in Danville to Chicago. On our way, Sara spotted this gem:
(that's a plastic Santa Claus in the front seat dressed up as a Cubs fan, which of course he is)
We talked with the guy who made this car for quite some time. It sits on his front lawn.
He also sang us some quality Cubs songs. Cheers to that guy!
Breakfast in Chicago with Natalie, Sara, Quinn and Rachel...mmmm...bacon!
That's all from Illinois. I'll post our pictures from Scotland, England and France soon.
Love to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment